First, go to the my.daytonastate.edu portal and login.
1) Select 'Falcon Self-Service'
2) Click Faculty Center tile.
3) Select My Advisees. A list of all student assigned to you will populate.
4) Advisee’s are assigned by your department. If you do not have an Advisee listed, you can click “View Data for Other Students” at the bottom of the screen.
5) Enter the student ID number in the ID field, or the last and first name. Then Search.
6) Use the drop-down menu to go to Advising Notes or other reports.
7) View existing notes from other staff or click on “Create a Note” to add a new one.