Welcome to the Info-guide for everything related to the Faculty Center within the Falcon Self-Service area. This is the area in your MyDaytonaState portal where you can manage all official records related to the courses that you're teaching. In this guide, we are going to provide background information for each tool as well as step by step guides and videos for each.
To Access the Faculty Center area please follow these steps and review the embedded video if needed.
(Embed How-To Video)
1. Open a Web Browser and navigate to www.daytonastate.edu .
2. Then select “MYDAYTONSTATE”.
3. When the page loads, Login with your normal college credentials email@example.com .
4. If you have Multifactor authentication, make sure to pass the challenge in order to login.
5. Once Logged in, Select “Falcon Self Service” from the navigation bar or the widget on the front page.
6. A new tab will open.
7. Next, select “Faculty Center” from the tiles.
8. This will load the “Faculty Center” area.