You want to start off strong in any semester. That means you need to be aware of some of the basics. These include:
- Knowing how to access the various accounts that you have as a student to access your records, your course materials, Library resources and even career information like our job bank, employment assistance and reliable career-related information;
- Understanding how to access your school-issued email and related expectations;
- Knowing how to find and contact your instructors;
- Learning how to monitor and track your progress throughout the semester (including how to calculate your GPA), and
- Identifying services and resources that can help you improve your performance or troubleshoot any issues you may encounter'.