There are many resources for help with technology at Daytona State College. The ASC, Writing Center, Library, and IT are all here to help students with technology issues.
Staff at the ASC can help you with:
- Navigating Falcon Online and other online college resources
- General tech/use of computers
- Downloading programs and software for various courses
- Downloading and using Microsoft Office 365 products
Come into an ASC or send us a chat for help.
In addition, check out these InfoGuides for Tech Help:
- IT - Help Desk for information about how to reach the help desk, help with password issues, how to download O365 products, using MS Teams, and much more.
- Honorlock for information about virtual proctoring.
- Falcon Online for information about navigating your course, the Pulse App, Turn it in, Lockdown Browser, and more.
- Self - Help Guides for step by step instructions covering topics such as enrollment, financial aid, drop/add, transcripts, FERPA, payment plans, graduation, and many more.