Skip to Main Content
- Behave in a responsible and considerate manner when interacting with staff and other students in the ASC.
- Refrain from disruptive behavior such as the use of profanity, loud conversations, music, and/or phone calls.
- Bring a current student ID card to check out resources such as text books, calculators, and headphones.
- Sign in and out when visiting the ASC.
- Assist you in finding resources to complete your assignments.
- Answer questions about course concepts.
- Aid with basic computer functions and software.
- Offer suggestions about how to study course content to reach your academic goals.
- Provide patient and helpful assistance in a positive environment.
- Review and explain assignments.
- Limitations may apply to certain assignments depending on instructor or department policy.
- Provide course materials like syllabi, homework assignments, textbooks, etc., so please have those on hand.
- Do homework assignments for you.
- Assist with tests or quizzes.
- Provide personal opinions about instructors, grades, or subject matter.
- Assist more than the resources of the ASC will allow.