Using PaperCut in the ASC
The DSC Academic Support Center computer labs all use a system called PaperCut, to use DSC printers on campus. Printing and copying of black and white pages costs 10¢. Color pages are 20¢. Scanning is free of charge.
Adding money to your PaperCut account online:
- In order to print at Daytona State College, students must first activate their PaperCut account and add some money. Click on the PaperCut icon located on the desktop of any DSC computer.
- Type in your Username (full college email address or student I.D. nmuber).
- Type in your Password (your Falcon Online password). Your account summary will appear.
- Click on Add Credit (have your credit card information ready).
- From the drop-down list in the Amount to Add field, select the amount you will add to your account and click the Add Value button.
- You will be taken to the OnlineStore, where you will confirm the amount and click Continue.
- Fill in your credit card information and click BUY to complete the transaction.
- Confirm the appropriate amount was added to your balance.
Adding cash to your PaperCut account:
- Go to the Student Accounts office with your cash, there a desk clerk will add money to your account. On the Daytona campus, the Student Accounts office is located in building 100, room 102.
- A minimum of $2 is required to start your account.
- Printing and copying costs 10¢. Scanning is free of charge.
Create or log in to your account: