The mission of the Faculty Senate is to provide Daytona State College Faculty with leadership to:
- Monitor and champion faculty interests
- Promote an environment of open exchange of ideas and intellectual resources
- Provide a forum in which faculty have opportunities to discuss their academic profession and the community in which they work.
- Faculty Senate fulfills its mission by accomplishing the following goals:
- To represent faculty related to faculty development, welfare and morale
- To study, discuss, and recommend institutional objectives, policies, and procedures.